An accredited school in Doha is looking for a talented Primary Teacher to join its multinational team of professionals immediately on a one year fixed term contract.
The K-12 schools' mission is to focus on providing high quality education aimed at nurturing the development of the "whole child" concept, while emphasising a solid foundation in the basic subject areas. Broadly based on the British National Curriculum, these subjects are introduced mainly through topics on a cross curricular basis. With a decade of commitment to its unique brand of holistic education and the school has created a brilliant future for its students in the educational and training sectors and has carved a niche for itself in the state of Qatar.
* Establish high levels of expectation as a member of a team by setting down clear guidance for students for establishing good standards of achievement.
* Promote the School's International Ethos of Respect for Self, Respect for Others and Respect for the Environment.
* From Year 1 to Year 6 the school offers the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIE) which is in line with the UK national curriculum.
* To maintain the highest quality possible of teaching and learning in the subject in accordance with School policies and the guidelines of the external examination boards.
* Develop students' subject-based knowledge, skills and understanding alongside their capacity to learn, literacy and numeracy skills and responsible citizenship and employability.
Assessment for Learning
* Assess and mark students' work to a high standard: regularly, analysing their strengths and weaknesses in relation to learning objectives. Give students constructive feedback which helps them to improve.
* Monitor and record student progress in accordance with School procedures, including the writing of reports and assessments, identifying under achievement at an early stage.
* Salary up to £30,000
* Accommodation Allowance
* Utility Allowance
* Medical insurance
* Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
comments powered by Disqus Report this ad