Business Development Executive
• Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customer’s relationship
• Support Business development manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies to the company.
• Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's (Request for Proposal) through customer contact to meet company's business plans and growth strategies
• Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver presentation to the client, having researched their business requirements.
• Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & meet sales targets for the business.
• Develop database, and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate revenues for additional business.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Lead tender preparation & submission in coordination with technical team.
• Prepare commercial bids for tenders.
• Provide regular reports about the marketing activities and the progress in opened deals.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through Closing the Deal
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
Our client is a well-known and prestigious law firm who is looking to hire a Corporate Receptionist to join their Doha team as their Front of House – Client Services Assistant. Based in the heart of West Bay, Doha, you will have the opportunity to make… Al Doha
Senior General Business Sales Executive | Jobs in Qatar The General Business Sales Executive is responsible for focusing on complex sales engagements which are mainly partner-driven in the GB-segment. The GBSE may be specialized on industry or solutions… Al Doha
comments powered by Disqus Report this ad